If you can’t make it to my Moncton office and have no access to a computer (or you’re not crazy about video chat), telephone counselling might be the better option for you.
Telephone counselling is the same as in-person counselling except sessions are conducted over the telephone. We discuss the same kinds of sexual or relationship issues and do the same kind of work that we would do face-to-face.
Like online counselling, there are several other advantages to conducting sessions over the telephone:
- You can talk from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
- You may feel more comfortable talking about sexual issues on the telephone.
- It’s convenient if you travel a lot for business or other reasons.
- It’s ideal if you have a physical disability or health issue that prevents you from coming into my counselling office.
Ongoing telephone therapy can also be mixed well with the occasional in-person session. We can discuss to see what option is best for you.
Fees and payment options
Like in-person and online counselling, sessions conducted over the telephone are $110 and last 60 minutes. However, payments must be made upon booking your appointment.
Payments can be made:
- Securely through Paypal – by using your credit card or Paypal account;
- By using interac email money transfers through your online banking website.
Cancelling a telephone session
Cancellations or appointment changes must be made at least 24 hours before our scheduled appointment. Fees will be invoiced to you for missed appointments or late cancellations.
Booking a telephone counselling session
No referral is required. Simply contact me by filling out my contact form below or by emailing or calling me directly to schedule a telephone counselling session.